During our leveling process as I have gone out to several schools, I'm finding a lot of schools aren't aware of the feature in Configurator that allows you to set the name of the device on the lock screen.
1. Open Apple Configurator
2. Connect your Bretford Cart USB cable to the Sync Station
3. Click on Apple Configurator Menu
4. Click on Preferences
5. Click on the Lock Screen button on the top menu bar
6. Click the radio button that states "Device or user name"
7. Click the X on the top left to close
8. Under the Supervise tab click refresh
9. Each device will now have the name on the lock screen allowing you to
visually see which iPad you have and what cart it belongs to.